Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Those fancy new-fangled keyboards are the Devil of atrophied fingers, Moe!!

dd509eb976b6a7288bc58c37e280dcc6.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

MatthewPace

New in Town
Here's what I have...

As Splintercellsz says, we're ALL learning, and someday I WILL LEARN how to post a photo or a table in a PM. But, for now, this will have to suffice
View attachment 108328

If there is something that piques your interest, just holler and we can take this convo over to the classifieds; in full color, too!!

I'd love to see the Steel Gray Adam, Brown Mustard Dobbs, Lt Gray Stetson Whippet, and the "Earthy" Cavanagh. If you need help uploading the pictures I believe I can walk you through that process

Here's what I have...

As Splintercellsz says, we're ALL learning, and someday I WILL LEARN how to post a photo or a table in a PM. But, for now, this will have to suffice
View attachment 108328

If there is something that piques your interest, just holler and we can take this convo over to the classifieds; in full color, too!!

Can you scroll down to the 7-1/2 through 7-5/8 sizes? :D

MatthewPace

New in Town
So I like Milan hats. Especially if the brim has some width. The seller timothiescloset had one listed for $300 that has a 3" brim. (I know he is always way overpriced). I made an offer for $125 and it was accepted. So had much did I overpay? How bad did I do?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Beaver-Genuine-Milan-Straw-Braid-Natural-Summer-Panama-Hat-Size-7-1-8/273085993818?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

View attachment 108389 View attachment 108390 View attachment 108391 View attachment 108392 View attachment 108393 View attachment 108394

I think you didn't do half bad. Part of me wants to tell you that you did well for $125 and part of me wants to tell you you could've gotten it cheaper. Overall though its a very clean straw fedora. There was a small blip in the weave at the front but that was all I noticed (which happens with panamas). The price ultimately is how comfortable you felt with it. I do agree though that timothiescloset is always WAY OVERPRICED. I wish he wouldn't do that but he does and its ok. It does make me wonder though, how long his hats sit for unsold. I've found a few of his over the years but didn't have the heart to look past the price. Great find!

Here's what I have...

View attachment 108328

I'd love to see that borsalino diamante, Charlie. It might even fit me. Borsalinos usually run small, but I find that the American market ones are more true to size somehow.

I'd love to see that borsalino diamante, Charlie. It might even fit me. Borsalinos usually run small, but I find that the American market ones are more true to size somehow.

I'll be happy to furnish photos in a bit, Stefan. It's a nice Charcoal Gray velour.

Stand by, after dinner I'll pop it up on the Classified thread I started for this and send you notice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner