Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Kind words of solace appreciated. My indomitable optimism has me fantasizing that it actually IS a 7 7/8! Ah well, I can dream 'til it arrives anyway.

Congrats Mr. Vim!

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
You're not alone Randooch. The sad thing is, if you browse the fedora and western eBay selections at 6 7/8, there are always amazing deals to be had. I have to do this often in my search for a real 7 7/8, because eBay can't seem to tell the difference when searching. If my head was that small, I'd have several Open Roads and any number of beautiful vintage hats. Then again, I would look like an upside down ice cream cone with such a small skull. At least you didn't bid it up too high. Frank

My melon is 7 5/8th but my wife is 6 7/8th. Let's just say she has some beautiful hats at absolutely ridiculous prices. How about a 100% beaver OR style from Shudde Bros. for under 10 bucks or a Marathon Contraster is immaculate condition for about 25? At least I can bid them without it just being for a collection.
Tom D.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
How would that hat stay on his head? I know that it was the early 20th century style to wear them high, but that's just got to be balanced.

Glad to see you're still checking in.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Antico Borsalino

!CFHhibgBGk~$(KGrHqJ,!hQE0fiJjwSIBNUF,nOGOg~~_12.JPG

Jedwbpm

One Too Many

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The seller has already agreed to pay return shipping so I'm not going to mess with trying to sell it unless someone wants it right now. It's a 7 1/8 (~22.5" internal circumference, 8"x 6 3/8" internal dimensions) with nice feeling felt and a dirty stained liner that smells of cigarette smoke. $40 shipped. I'll be returning it tomorrow so if someone wants it let me know quick.

You got it at a great price if you can figure out its size you should be able to unload it here with out at problem.

Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick