Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
I too have had good results with Lexol. You don't need to use much. Just apply enough to lightly cover the surface. Leave for a period and then wipe away any surface residue (if any) with a clean cloth. ;)

Tangoman

New in Town
Michaelshane said:
I wish it had stayed cold there.Then I would be wearing that hat.....Second place again..:(

Must say it is unusual to have such good weather during Wimbledon fortnight, that's usually a cue for torrential rain. If any consolation I was prepared to go much higher, it looks like a great hat and you have to take opportunity when you can. I see a lot if hats I would like to bid on but the sellers will only ship to US, which I understand but it does restrict choice.

Michaelshane

One Too Many
Tangoman said:
Must say it is unusual to have such good weather during Wimbledon fortnight, that's usually a cue for torrential rain. If any consolation I was prepared to go much higher, it looks like a great hat and you have to take opportunity when you can. I see a lot if hats I would like to bid on but the sellers will only ship to US, which I understand but it does restrict choice.
You did good...That's a great hat.The mailman just brought me a Borsalino,so I feel better now....:)

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
ScottF said:
I had a huge snipe on that one, but withdrew toward the end. Trying so hard not to buy hats :(

Wow, that is a nice one! How on earth did you resist? :p

I've actually been pretty good about not looking at all. I just checked, and it's been almost a month and a half since I bought a hat! :eek: Well, not quite true... I bought a hat box a month ago that came with a hat I had no interest in at all. Paid $0.99 for it. UPS managed to crush it (the hat box) slightly. :rage: I'd paid for USPS Priority Mail; I think the seller thought she was doing me a favor by using UPS instead. :eusa_doh:

And now, back to whatever it is that's been keeping me away from eBay...

Cheers,
Tom

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ScottF said:
I had a huge snipe on that one, but withdrew toward the end. Trying so hard not to buy hats :(
Dude, what were you thinking? That is an incredible hat.

ScottF said:
You would think that before that hat was listed, the seller would have done a search on 'Stetson' and 'Whippet'....just to see if maybe he had something of value.
After all the time you've logged on eBay, why would you think that?

I'm getting concerned about ScottF...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy