Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Lefty said:
are all of you guys with the problems mac users?

I think we have a winner....I had the same issues described by others, and I use Mac with Safari. I wasn't interested enough to see if Firefox solved the problem.

DoctorJ

Familiar Face
If any of you Mac users are using Safari 4, remember it's a Beta.

I was having really weird problems on my Facebook page last night--couldn't click on anything, not even when I tried Firefox.

Then it just started working all of a sudden. Hmm.[huh]

DoctorJ

Familiar Face
What could you possibly be trying to view that they would have an issue with?

You don't have to answer that.... I'll just let my imagination run wild. :rolleyes:

DoctorJ said:
What could you possibly be trying to view that they would have an issue with?

You don't have to answer that.... I'll just let my imagination run wild. :rolleyes:

Well, i'll answer anyway. You know the category, collectibles>militaria>WWII (1939-45)? Camino doesn't, in the UK (or on my Mac, at least).

And also,somewhat randomly, Camino seems to be looking for keywords in title and description. WWII, military, Nazi, Wehrmacht, SS etc. etc. etc. It is a very annoying quirk.

bk

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
one of those flat-top derbies - the liner logo is fantastic
975d_12.JPG
9aba_12.JPG

997a_12.JPG
!BPl-dLgBWk~$(KGrHgoOKjwEjlLmS!t7BJ0Wqsdg5w~~_12.JPG

!BPl-b8!!2k~$(KGrHgoOKjkEjlLmZBiZBJ0WqmuipQ~~_12.JPG

Viper Man

Banned
Thanks guys! I scored a Dobbs milan from this seller a few weeks ago and other than a few grungy stains, the hat was in awesome condition. This one appears to be even better. It looks like my first order of business will be to remove the reed that's causing that staining at the back. :eusa_doh:

Is it just me or is it rare to find wider brim milans these days? I don't usually see them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael