Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ELC RW B-3 Warhorse

John Lever

One Too Many
I recently bought one of the new spec. Eastman B-3's with the Warhorse arm facings. Apart from the Crown zip which I detest, it's a fabulous jacket, IMO the best B-3 so far from Eastman.
dadspictures010.jpg

dadspictures003.jpg

dadspictures011.jpg

ELCRW42004.jpg

ELCRW42010.jpg

ELCRW42011.jpg

ELCRW42012.jpg

ELCRW42019.jpg

ELCRW42021.jpg

lapa

Familiar Face
What a beautiful jacket! Eastman B-3 redskin is my all-time favorite, even too bulky and warm to wear. :)
Great pictures too - much much better than those on Eastman.

Edward

Bartender
Really nice jacket! If ever I have the scratch and can justify a second B3, I might look into one of those...

55chevy

New in Town
Hello John, John here from Pennsylvania. I viewed a different post you have with your Eastman broken grain B-3. I have been looking at the website and I noticed that your jacket has but one strap on the collar. What model is the jacket? Also I will consult with Eastman about sizing but would like your opinion. I am 5" 11 and 150 lbs. My chest is 35.5".I am looking for a nice snug fit such as yours. Good day.

Lovely jacket! I like the shine myself and the color is awesome. But with it supposed to hit 102° here today, I'm sweating just looking!

John Lever

One Too Many
Hello John, John here from Pennsylvania. I viewed a different post you have with your Eastman broken grain B-3. I have been looking at the website and I noticed that your jacket has but one strap on the collar. What model is the jacket? Also I will consult with Eastman about sizing but would like your opinion. I am 5" 11 and 150 lbs. My chest is 35.5".I am looking for a nice snug fit such as yours. Good day.
No it has two straps, one was folded in.
You are quite slim and I would suggest a size 36 L, but if you go to the Eastman site there is a size guide there to help to get a good fit. I would also recommend telephoning and talking to Alan or Bob as they are the experts and can advise better than I can.

D

Deleted member 16736

What is the highest temperature you would feel comfortable wearing this jacket? I have to believe above freezing you'll sweat in that thing.

Radz108

One of the Regulars
What is the highest temperature you would feel comfortable wearing this jacket? I have to believe above freezing you'll sweat in that thing.
1-5C with a light T-shirt would still be comfortable. Anything higher, I would wear just a plain leather jacket or a B6. On an opposite note, I've worn my ELC B3 in -30C (w/ wind chill makes it feel like -40C) with a thin wool sweater and I was very warm and comfortable. Great Winter Jacket!

RG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo