Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ELC's Talon to a Crown Chevron?

atkins

Familiar Face
Gents,

Is it true ELC jacket owner can replace their Talon zipper with an ELC Crown zipper? How much will this cost?

Senicko_Spain

Suspended
atkins said:
Gents,

Is it true ELC jacket owner can replace their Talon zipper with an ELC Crown zipper? How much will this cost?

Since no one will answer you I guess I will....Give Gary or Allen Eastman a call or email them, the contact info can be found on ELC`s webpage. They can do just about anything you want. I have had them repair several original A-2s and I can say they are the best in the business.

atkins

Familiar Face
Thanks Senicko,

I was asking Gary of the possibility of owning a RW 27752 but with a Crown zipper. Suprisingly Gary said not possible.

Regards,
Atkins

Senicko_Spain

Suspended
atkins said:
Thanks Senicko,

I was asking Gary of the possibility of owning a RW 27752 but with a Crown zipper. Suprisingly Gary said not possible.

Regards,
Atkins

I guess he want's to keep them as authentic as possible seeing as 27752s were originally produced with triple marked bell shaped Talons.

CIMG2002.jpg

CIMG2011.jpg

CIMG2000.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran