Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineer Boots, Harness Boots...

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Sorry for the garbage pic, but I just picked these beauties up at SELA
eigy5sm.jpg

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Outstanding! Congratulations. You I'll have to throw a few close up pics when you get a chance. They look superb

SoCalSoftailSlim

One of the Regulars
The thing about engineers, if they are old, with honest wear, they look good.

These are just plain old MIM Frye Rogans. No fake aging. Just me on my motorcycle and kicking around L.A.

Alas, I think I'll be parting with my old friends. This thread has given me the Made in USA engineer bug. :)

IMG_2227_zpshw7hrnkc.jpg

belopsky

A-List Customer
So, other than Viberg and White's, any of these other boots work for wide feet? I wear a 9EE in my White's Nomad, with an insole. without one they are 'more loose'.

as far as other sizing, I am a 8.5EE in the Alden Barrie last, but most of my dress shoes are 9EE (but 9E works okay-ish).

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Kato, those were yours? As Handymike made reference, vast upgrade from the original look. Congrats!!

I was eyeing em on IG when Thinker posted the pictures. His work seems incredible, and I especially like the "signature" chain stitching he does

Kato

Familiar Face
Kato, those were yours? As Handymike made reference, vast upgrade from the original look. Congrats!!

I was eyeing em on IG when Thinker posted the pictures. His work seems incredible, and I especially like the "signature" chain stitching he does

The boots in hand is much better than those in IG shown.
After polishing the mid sole and heels, it looks even better ...

2015%252520-%2525201.jpg

kyboots

Practically Family
The thing about engineers, if they are old, with honest wear, they look good.

These are just plain old MIM Frye Rogans. No fake aging. Just me on my motorcycle and kicking around L.A.

Alas, I think I'll be parting with my old friends. This thread has given me the Made in USA engineer bug. :)

IMG_2227_zpshw7hrnkc.jpg
Had many a pair of these. These are comfy good looking boots and look.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Red Wing 2971 Engineer Boots in Copper Rough and Tough

The copper rough and tough leather is really cool. It's similar to the amber harness leather in thickness and texture and has a lot of variation in color.

VpQ0ZtNh.jpg

UCRgQeWh.jpg

yC4O3bgh.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy