Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Etsy - Shopping Share

BitterEpiphany

Familiar Face
I'm not sure if Etsy has been shared here before. Feel free to flog me if it has, but I was browsing for a good deal on custom buttons tonight and it occured to me that their vintage clothing section might not hvae been pointed out.

They do everything, of course, but they have individual sellers listing vintage clothing and a lot of them do custom orders - most are also very reasonably priced. Tons of accessories as well, under other sections :)

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I wanted to post my favourite Etsy shop here as they sell lovely, vintage-inspired lingerie.

Get ready to Swoon!

Some of the print combos can be a little loud, but the quality is outstanding and they are so well-fitting. I have a pair of camiknickers with others on the way, and I persuaded the lovely lady in charge to try a pair of side buttoning tap-pants so I am eagerly awaiting her results. It would be so nice to have some high-waisted tap pants in cotton I think.

The stuff might be pricey for US ladies, but it's pretty reasonable for the Brits.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the headsup BitterEpiphany (I love your avatar by the way).

Swoon is great Fleur--I especially like the Paris Cafe items (garter belt is my favorite) and the Big Ben garter belt is great too. I'm a sucker for novelty prints (and lingerie).

katylouise

New in Town
I am an etsy ADDICT.

I wanted to share this lovely shop of vintage inspired, handmade hats that some of you ladies might like...for such lovely pieces, the prices are actually very reasonable.

Boring Sidney

My favorite:
il_430xN.11668694.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous WAC-inspired hat!

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
I heart etsy! I just received this lovely scarab necklace from kneehighs-n-pigtails, a seller who creates art nouveau/victorian inspired jewelry:

il_430xN.10147923.jpg

Her prices are extrememly reasonable, and her wares are even lovelier in person. The beads on the scarab necklace are all high-quality glass beads with a pretty irridesence to them that you can't see well in the picture. And she makes the necklace to whatever length you want.

In fact, the scarab necklace arrived in the mail yesterday and I liked it so much that I bought another necklace from her today:

il_430xN.11699034.jpg

You can find her shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=31060.

texasgirl

One Too Many
katylouise said:
I am an etsy ADDICT.

I wanted to share this lovely shop of vintage inspired, handmade hats that some of you ladies might like...for such lovely pieces, the prices are actually very reasonable.

Boring Sidney

My favorite:
il_430xN.11668694.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous WAC-inspired hat!

OMG! She has some gorgeous hats!!! Thanks!!!

And BeBopBaby, I love the jewelry, so unusual and beautiful!!!

Foofoogal

Banned
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=31060.

Poor thing. She mentions about her grandmother passing away.
That swallow necklace is amazing. Swallows were big, big, big in the 1920s.
Even though I sell elsewhere I adore Etsy. The most amazing talented artists and crafters in one spot. I cannot go near that place or I will not get anything done for hours. Bought the coolest pillow cover there not long ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff