Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

European/World membership grows (and ain't it grand!! :)

carter

I'll Lock Up
PADDY said:
I just wanted to quickly say "how pleased" I am to see our membership ranks swell with folks from outside of the Continental United States region and bring this diverse/worldly experience and enthusiasm for classic styles and vintage styling to the Lounge.

This Lounge isn't just about "Vintage Americana," (as it was once described), as it brings vintage/classic influence from all over the world, from South America, Asia and Europe (all of which have originally been 'old world' countries and cultures that have fed into the New World consciousness in terms of dress and styling).

I notice we have a thriving contingent in UK, Scandanavia, Germany, Holland and the antipodes (Down Under!). But also representative from other corners of the world. And the great thing is, it can only get bigger and better!!

Thanks to our international friends who with the diversity you bring, gives greater strength and impetus to the Lounge.

Thankyou, one and all!! Paddy.

Hear, Hear! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24