Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Even I am having a hard time believing

Siirous

One of the Regulars
I can honestly say that my mouth *actually* fell open and gaped at the stetson when I scrolled down to the picture... my goodness.

Rob

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
Bud , that is one nice nice find . That hat dates to the late 1930's or early 1940's . I've never seen one like that . I've given up long ago long at tag and estate sales for hats . Never found much except for a few little minature hat boxes . You have a nice treasure there .
Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Steven
www.bencrafthats.com

Michael Best

New in Town
It's such a good thing that you found them! The thought of these two marvelous hats going to the trash frighten me :eek: we hat lovers avoided sush a wast.

Good hats today are so hard to find and when you do they can easily cost you an arm and a leg.

ideaguy

One Too Many
such a deal. such a hat. and not $15.00- $7.50!! one of the best steals
(deals) I've been privy to-that Stetson is wonderful, wear it well...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Oh geez! Just shoot me now. I have been looking for a Vogue in my size for years. :eusa_doh: Yes, I have heard of it before. It is a great hat. besador is probably right about the date of the hat. I have an ad around here some place that will confirm it if I can find it. That is an excellent example and the other hat isn't too bad either.
Nice find. What size is it so I know here to find one? :p ;)

Regards,

J

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
jamespowers said:
Oh geez! Just shoot me now. I have been looking for a Vogue in my size for years. :eusa_doh: Yes, I have heard of it before. It is a great hat. besador is probably right about the date of the hat. I have an ad around here some place that will confirm it if I can find it. That is an excellent example and the other hat isn't too bad either.
Nice find. What size is it so I know here to find one? :p ;)

Regards,

J

I look forward to seeing that james, I am curious what the hat would have sold for back then. Can I assume it is 100% beaver fur felt?

S

Samsa

^
What he said!

I am now tempted to start hitting estate sales....

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
WARNING ----------You asked for it

Be carefull what you ask for, you may get it. haha:rolleyes:

MVC-438F.jpg

How about a touch to the nose (The Sting);)

MVC-440F.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy