Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
About his name? I think he likes it... it makes him feel manly :p

This is him as a puppy
IMG_7910.jpg

and now
IMG_0205.jpg

That is one very cute lil duffer!

rue

rue

Justin B

One Too Many
Bleh...

Missed you guys today. Been sick. Woke up this morning feeling rather terrible, bad enough I called into work even (which I rarely do). On top of it, decided I'd watch a movie to pass the time, so I got up to put my contacts in. As I go to put the first on in, sneezed and jammed my thumb right in my eye. So No move, sick, blind in one eye and in pain...

To repeat...bleh.

Bleh...

Missed you guys today. Been sick. Woke up this morning feeling rather terrible, bad enough I called into work even (which I rarely do). On top of it, decided I'd watch a movie to pass the time, so I got up to put my contacts in. As I go to put the first on in, sneezed and jammed my thumb right in my eye. So No move, sick, blind in one eye and in pain...

To repeat...bleh.

Send that post in to ABC for a new sitcom...'Just Being Justin'. I bet it would go..you'd become rich..and have people put the contacts in for you. Hell..and even stand-in sneeze!:D:cool:

Bleh...

To repeat...bleh.

[video=youtube;U1N01V73IAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1N01V73IAc&feature=related[/video]

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Bleh...

To repeat...bleh.

Sounds like a kodak moment...(not)!

Well, I do believe it's about that time.....

[video=youtube;bMvqPffzDMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMvqPffzDMQ[/video]

.......and rue didn't even have to send me tonight.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Bleh...

To repeat...bleh.

Awwwww...POOR BABY!!

:rolleyes:

Starved for attention, much? :laugh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes