Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Justin B

One Too Many
I'm perked. Just went through a bunch of crap that was stressing me out. Made it through, and got to do an event that brought life back into perspective. I'm more better now. :D

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Mario...from Little Istanbul, Berlin....... Italian.....Turk..... Kraut.....[huh]

Amazing, innit? How does he do it all? :D :p

I've been told that, in the world of today, you need to be flexible; diversity rules. But you need to have talents a-plenty to pull it off. So if it doesn't come naturally, leave it... :D

28-spain-3.jpg&w=3320&h=1555&ei=VtToTt-QMoqmsga29PGsBw&zoom=1

Justin B

One Too Many
So today is the roomies birthday and he's planning on partying all day so I've been keeping an eye on his facebook as he tends to post everything there. He's a single guy in the off season of his job so he has nothing better to do. Few moments ago this gem pops up:

"My girlfriend is like a trampoline."

Oooook. Huh? The comments after made it though.

Scott-"She's, in the backyard?"
Roomie-"I don't have one."
Me-"We do too have a backyard..."
Scott-"Black with padding?"
Me-"No, with grass and a pool."
Roomie-"I may rent one tonight."
Me-"Where are we gonna put it? I don't think the grass area is big enough for a trampoline. ;)"

This is why I shouldn't be allowed FB access at work when I'm bored.

Well, we got snow today. Some folks say 'finally,' I say ugh. Took the pick-up out, hadn't been out since the last snow, when the starter almost fell off at work. I was running errands in town and the brake light came on, almost no pressure. I limped it to my parents' as it's closer than my house. Blew a brake line, so I get to look forward to doing that, and an oil change in that and the wagon. I had to bring the wagon out in the salt, I'm not a thrilled feller.

Well, we got snow today. Some folks say 'finally,' I say ugh. Took the pick-up out, hadn't been out since the last snow, when the starter almost fell off at work. I was running errands in town and the brake light came on, almost no pressure. I limped it to my parents' as it's closer than my house. Blew a brake line, so I get to look forward to doing that, and an oil change in that and the wagon. I had to bring the wagon out in the salt, I'm not a thrilled feller.

The Evil Snow and Cold cracked the rubber.:eusa_doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleGrace86