Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

I've always liked those little cocktail wieners in a crock pot. I have no idea how to make them and have never looked it up, because I'm afraid to know what's in it :eeek: , but people always bring them to potlucks.

You buy the cocktail weenies already made.:rolleyes: You want to stuff them yourself? Forget it. Too much work. :eusa_doh:

And what is in them is just what you think is. :p

Well, got the old truck fixed up today. New brake line, changed the oil in it and the wagon, too. The battery was weak, so I replaced that, while I had the garage space to work on it. Fixed the door handle on the inside, so I don't gotta roll the window down to open it, been doing that for a year or more.

Well, got the old truck fixed up today. New brake line, changed the oil in it and the wagon, too. The battery was weak, so I replaced that, while I had the garage space to work on it. Fixed the door handle on the inside, so I don't gotta roll the window down to open it, been doing that for a year or more.

You could have just jumped in and out the window like the Duke Boys. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn