Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fall '08 Window Displays.

Marty M.

Vendor
Hi Fellow Loungers,
Here are a few pics from our Fall '08 Window Displays. For some reason the pictures came out kind of "squatie" looking. Oh well, blame it on me and a camera not liking each other. Thanks for viewing.

Marty Mathis

IMG_4712.jpg

IMG_4710.jpg

IMG_4719.jpg

IMG_4716.jpg

Oops. I'm not liking what I see with that sleeve hanging out :eusa_doh: .

IMG_4718.jpg

IMG_4720.jpg

Here are a few from the interior of our shop.

IMG_4714.jpg

IMG_4723.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
Nice

I like the suit in the center of ths photo.
IMG_4710.jpg

The tie and pocket square work well together.
IMG_4718.jpg

A great look for fall.
Are all the flies hand-tied with barbless hooks or do you snip the barbs off the hooks?

Marty M.

Vendor
Thanks.

Thanks LaMedicine and Carter. I also like that middle suit. It's made from a mid weight flannel. And has a great hand to it. The color has such a warm glow to it, that it makes the suit very inviting.
The Flys are hand tied on a barb less hook. They're tied by a pal of mine locally. I've been wearing Fys in my lapels for 25 years. The story behind the Flys is that a man came into a clothing store that I was working at. He was selling hand tied Fys with a pin backing on them (simular to a tie tac). We bought a dozen of them, and couldn't sell a single one. I ended up buying them, and I've been wearing Flys in my lapels ever since. It's become a kind of trademark for me. We now put them in the lapels button holes of all of our garments before we deliver them. Thanks.

Marty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters