Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

Marty M.

Vendor
Handsome Lad.

Great looking lad, Ms. Rubyredlocks. If he inherates his Mom's great sense of style, I'll have to sharpen my chalk and siscors and start cutting him a new wardrobe.
Marty Mathis

carter

I'll Lock Up
rubyredlocks, Dashiell is a handsome lad! I know this will be a Christmas to remember. Is he receiving a fedora among his many gifts? :D

~*Red*~

Practically Family
The Joy of Believeing in Santa

My Natalie was sooo exited to see Santa this year. Other years she was quite wary of the monster in the red suit. Not this year! And then Santa had everyone sing her Happy Birthday (she just had her party earlier that day) I beleive it will be one of her best memories. She couldn't have been more happy. As you can see in the picture. :D

DSC00957.jpg

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Red - The Santa in your picture looks just like an uncle of mine! During the holidays, he wears a Santa hat around town. Kids loose their minds when they see him. Last christmas, we went to dinner and a little girl drew a picture for Santa on the back of her placemat and gave it to him. Another kid kept yelling to Santa across the restaurant. He always causes such a rucous with the little kids. lol

~*Red*~

Practically Family
BeBopBaby said:
Red - The Santa in your picture looks just like an uncle of mine! During the holidays, he wears a Santa hat around town. Kids loose their minds when they see him. Last christmas, we went to dinner and a little girl drew a picture for Santa on the back of her placemat and gave it to him. Another kid kept yelling to Santa across the restaurant. He always causes such a rucous with the little kids. lol

That is so funny! I bet he LOVES it!!! My husband and I were remarking how very realistic this Santa was.. Real beard and everything! Makes it just perfect! I wish I could see your Uncle strolling around town and the kids going crazy for Santa..just perfect!

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Double crown?

rubyredlocks said:
Christmas pics just taken yesterday of Dashiell.9 months old.(Could not keep his shirt tucked in.He's a wiggler)

47b7cc31b3127cceb1f58a415bf600000016109AbOXLFk0bS

47b7cc31b3127cceb1f47dce3bd600000055109AbOXLFk0bS
That cute little guy looks like he has a double crown in his hair. Most people have a single swirl in the back where the hair spirals out. Some people (my brother, for example) have two, and the hair converges in the back, just like that. When the old Italian barber in our neighborhood (circa 1955) saw my brother's double crown he said "Oh, That means your father is a priest!" ;)
Anyhow, he's a fine little man. I like his name! Very dashing! (Yeah, pun intended.)

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
What great pics y'all are posting. I hafta go back thru when I'm not in the xmas rush!!
Here's our "family" pic.. wasn't meant to be, but Nova did not want ANYTHING to do with Santa this year. I thought it was funny tho! We all need at least one screamin' kid Santa pic, right?
Merry Christmas!
Nikki
2127814578_066a624b6b_b.jpg

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Red she is an absolute doll! Chip off the old block! Glad to know you had a few iffy years with Santa. I can't wait to get a shot this cute with Nova. This is just perfect!!
BTW, just saw your preggo pic with bandana, how cute was that!?
Nikki

~*Red*~ said:
My Natalie was sooo exited to see Santa this year. Other years she was quite wary of the monster in the red suit. Not this year! And then Santa had everyone sing her Happy Birthday (she just had her party earlier that day) I beleive it will be one of her best memories. She couldn't have been more happy. As you can see in the picture. :D
]

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Ruby Dash is such a handsome little boy. Great pics, love the do!

Marty, great lookin' fam! So envious of the red locks, just can't get that shade out of a box. The curls either, for that matter!;)
Nikki

~*Red*~

Practically Family
ohairas said:
What great pics y'all are posting. I hafta go back thru when I'm not in the xmas rush!!
Here's our "family" pic.. wasn't meant to be, but Nova did not want ANYTHING to do with Santa this year. I thought it was funny tho! We all need at least one screamin' kid Santa pic, right?
Merry Christmas!
Nikki

Nikki, Nova has the best look on his face.. like he's thinking, "What is up with the guy in the red suit????" Hee hee!!! There are Santa pics of me, my face red and completely tear stained with the look of fear in my face sitting on Santa's lap. I HATED Santa growing up. lol He creeped me out! I don't know where it changed, but it does in all kids eventually! I tell ya, it is quite magical when you see them believeing in Santa. It's pretty cool. Hopefully that will be next Christmas for little Nova! He is sooooooooooooo handsome!!

and thanks for the sweet comments! :D

TraderRic

One of the Regulars
End of the line

My wife just had our ninth chlid a few hours ago. His name is Eric William. I heard it over the phone since I am 3000 miles away in Spain. My oldest daughter attended the birth. I will post pictures of the whole family when I get home in a few weeks. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

carter

I'll Lock Up
TraderRic said:
My wife just had our ninth chlid a few hours ago. His name is Eric William. I heard it over the phone since I am 3000 miles away in Spain. My oldest daughter attended the birth. I will post pictures of the whole family when I get home in a few weeks. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

:cheers1: Welcome to the planet, Eric William!
May your days be long and happy upon this Earth.

Congratulations, to you TraderRic and your wife and best wishes to your family. :cheers1: :arated:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael