Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

Crusin' in the '81 Suburban
e588789160096cf7a123a764e4ecdd3f.jpg

Just look at those two happy, HAPPY faces! Cruisin' in the 'Burban... Life really doesn't get any better, does it, Harv.

Dang, BigMan... that young fella just keeps getting more and more handsome. And, thanks to you, he's one SHARP DRESSER, too!!!

Thanks for all the great peeks you give us, sir.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

I'm proud of my granddaughter, Marley Brown, who not only graduated from the fifth grade at Oak Hill School tonight, but was on the A-B Honor Roll and also received the school's Science Award. Also, I had the honor to be the speaker at the graduation ceremony tonight. That was a double honor because Marley was graduating and also because my Dad served Oak Hill School as the Principal there from 1949 until 1979.

To honor my Dad's memory, and to make the night just a little more special, I wore one of his old neckties from the 1960s, as well as his tie clip and his wrist watch.

Last edited:

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

This is a really poor quality photo, but it's the best I could do. It's copied from the 1971 school yearbook and is my Dad addressing a group of the high school students in the gym. I was standing in just about the exact spot tonight when I addressed the graduating class of 2016.

Last edited:

This is a really poor quality photo, but it's the best I could do. It's copied from the 1971 school yearbook and is my Dad addressing a group of the high school students in the gym. I was standing in just about the exact spot tonight when I addressed the graduating class of 2016.
Wow! You look just like your Dad. That's awesome, Big Man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner