Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fashion Rules of the Past

Louise Anne

Suspended
Other than here, there are very few places where a lady these days can find out information from people who have first hand experience,
that counts for so much as there is only so much you can learn from books. For example my Grandmas would have worn a corset all her life, maybe she would have been too embarrassed to even talk to ladies she did not know well about " the best way" or that's how it's done"
Once you made the decision to enter the community information's is there found from asking, reading and learning your on your way and your mind open up to trying or wearing thing what you would not have thought about before.
it's getting to this point I think hard .these days becuse of all the peer pressure around and to conform.

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I've found that many of my foundation garments really help with my back pain. I wear them less for smoothing or moving stuff around and more for pain relief. I regularly wear them for 14 or 15 hour days- from when I leave the house until I get home, and I have never found them uncomfortable, I find pantyhose to be much more uncomfortable.

Given the fact that most women are wearing the wrong bra size, I would assume that most women who find foundation garments uncomfortable are in one that doesn't fit their body type or isn't the right size. And given the ones I've seen in the box stores, it's got to be difficult to use the restroom and they are really ugly, so I understand why most women wouldn't bother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum