Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite Summer Drink

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
A nice tall cold "ZOMBIE" made with the correct amount of rocket fuel
is just right to put me into orbit or an inter-planetary gluide pattern!

SC

PS One of by land two of by sea have yourself a "ZOMBIE" &
avoid watching Mission Impossible III :)eusa_doh: )

Fu Manchu

One of the Regulars
Volare...

Campari is a great summer drink. Served viciously cold over ice with a splash of soda, Campari has a pleasant, smooth bitterness that goes well with an afternoon lounging on a hammock. If you like yr. drinks a bit sweeter, you can add Sprite instead.

Yum.

Fu Manchu

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Around these parts...

You need the Iced Tea during the day to rehydrate & for the caffine buzz... gives one the strength to get up & do what needs to be done... tho' after the working day is done, my druthers are a tall rye & ginger ale, lotsa ice....;)

J.B.Saxon

Familiar Face
summer drink

Temperatures are rising here in Germany now. The time has come were I can sit in my back yard enjoying a Mojito or two, accompanied by a cuban cigar. After that a Cafe Con Leche, or like the cubans say Cafe Americano, makes my day :cheers1:

J.B.

Caledonia

Practically Family
[QUOTE="Doc" Devereux]Ah! The joys of the Whisky Mac. Grouse is definitely the blend of choice here at Castle Devereux, too.

If you want to slip off the wagon, let me know. I'll arrange for a cushion. ;)[/QUOTE]

Too late! And boy did I have bruises....:eek:

just_me

Practically Family
KAT said:
Mojitos for sure...but everytime i tried to order one in the US ..nobody knew what i was talking about! :eusa_doh:
I suspect you weren't doing your ordering in S. Florida. lol I love mojitos and you can order one anywhere around here and bartenders know what they are. My favorite mojitos are at Bahama Breeze.
Mojitos made with orange rum are pretty good too.
:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy