Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Chat- Tonight, 10pm Eastern, 7pm Pacific

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
I had to take care of a crying baby, because my wife wasn't feeling well, so I had to sit it out. I should be on for one next Monday.

Is monday still okay with you guys? If need be, we can change it to another day.

Williamson

New in Town
When did Michaelson show up.......I remember Andykev coming by after he finished pruning the trees and Canadave was there for a bit....sorry I missed Michaelson. Hope to see you all again on Monday. Have a great weekend.Regards,Williamson.

Rigby Reardon

One of the Regulars
Couldn't get (and stay) in...kept getting auto-killed...thought I had everything enabled and authorized, but one of the many defense systems here in The Hive must be protecting me again...I'll try again next time. KB, thanks for the invite - 'preciated. ;)

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Egad, I hadn't thought about it.

I'll check right now to see if anybody's in.

Edit:

Nope, I can't get in either. Must be a problem with DALnet, which is the IRC server that hosts the chat. I
I'll get to work on it so it will work next week.

Sorry guys!

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Do you have the Java Client installed on your PC?

If not, go to www.java.com and install their client. It should work after that.

I checked the server today, and it is currently working. Do you guys want to try a chat tomorrow night, or later on in the week?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24