Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Chat- Tonight, 10pm Eastern, 7pm Pacific

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Well, a couple of folks have showed up (MK being the last...sorry, I was away for a few minutes), but it's been fairly slow.

I will try to make a post earlier about it. Would you guys be up for chatting sometime later this week?

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Zohar said:
Well, a couple of folks have showed up (MK being the last...sorry, I was away for a few minutes), but it's been fairly slow.

I will try to make a post earlier about it. Would you guys be up for chatting sometime later this week?
Possibly yes...it's usually later in the evenings before I get home in time to settle in and check posts.

Rigby Reardon

One of the Regulars
Tried to get in now, but I think I'm just too late for the night...

...btw...

...do I need to /join #your_channel when I get in, or would it auto-route me to The Observation Bar chat if ya'll are already there?

Eventually it auto-kills me...now, killing me isn't so bad, but did it have to automate my death? How impersonal... ;)

Rigby Reardon

One of the Regulars
ITG said:
Now that I have a new computer I can't get into the chat. (sob,sob)

Jerry, good to see you over at the lounge. Welcome!

Holleeeeeeeey!

Hey, I never got to say, but your hair looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL that night on the QM (see avatar, folks - no, not mine, HERS!). Of course, that pic is Friday night, isn't it? Saturday you really hit a period sweep-do!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24