Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Logo - has it changed?

gandydancer

Familiar Face
New Colors

I really like the new color skeme over all. With the old I had to enlarge the type much more to read it than I need to now. That's the kind of improvement I like, it looks better, and it is easier to read.

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Yes, the blinds give it more of a B&W film noir, early 40's L.A. detective look; without the blinds and with the darker image, he looks more like The Spirit, or Batman's Big Brother or something more comic bookish.

Bring back the blinds.

karol

Wild Root

Gone Home
I really like the shading around the seal. It gives it depth. As for the blinds, I'm not sure on that.

Hope this is ok with MK. I showed this to him and he liked. This is in no way going to be the new logo, it's something that I did in Photoshop in my spare time.

What you guys think?

lounge8oy.jpg

Pen Collector

One of the Regulars
Why not add

a lady to pic. We now have plenty of ladies that have joined the lounge and I think it would be fitting to have them in the logo. Something along the lines of "Casablanca" type pic....Bogart looking at the lady. Wild Root I like your sample.

Just a thought.

Retro Grouch

One of the Regulars
Good choices, MK. I prefer the #4 option with the red circle. It stands out more and the lack of blinds gives it a "man about town" look.

I just got finished picking a logo for my new business. It can be harder than it looks. ;)

Tom

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
just found this thread; adding my 2 cents

Wild Root's logos are snazzy but MK's logos are simple enough to reduced and still work or enlarged and still look great.
Nit-pickingly, the original red outline was too bold. Number two design is very b/w film but too subdued. The one currently being used, I believe you did number one, is the best of the bunch. MK, did you draw the logo? Nice work.

The Wolf

P.S. What no nose-art? Then you could high-end products like A-2 the logo on back(by the way, that's not why I'm the wolf.) Maybe I'm over thinking this.

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Mr. 'H' said:
Is it my imagination or has the Fedora man logo changed again?

(Has the red line gone?)

I noticed the blinds are gone, too, though that could have changed a couple of weeks ago and I just now noticed it.

I like this logo.

Brad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff