Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge London Dinner (January 29th)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
London Dinner (end of Jan) ...BUMP!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a bump to all NEW LOUNGERS who might have missed this under the Events Room. As I see quite a few new Brits have been joining as members recently over the New Year period.

This is our second annual dinner in London and the first was such a resounding success, that we thought we would do it all again!!

With members coming in from all over the UK, USA, Europe, it truely is a reflection of what a cosmopolitan and international bunch we all are!!

All the details are at the TOP of the EVENTS ROOM and how to get your name down for this great evening out, with a few of American cousins coming over to share the night at The Boisdale in London.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=14407

Let me know please via email ASAP (again, all details needed are in the stickie at the top of the Events Room)

FEDORA_LOUNGE_LONDON_DINNER@hotmail.co.uk
...(those who are still 'thinking about it') as time is ticking...THANKS!!

Those who have confirmed, are named in the 'stickie' at the top of the events page. If your name should be there, (and isn't) then please email me via the stickie at the top of the events room..thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany