Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Pin?

HeyMoe

Practically Family
Folks,

I am seeking an ever elusive Fedora Lounge hat/lapel pin. Anyone know if these will be remade or know of anyone who wants to part with a spare one?

HeyMoe

Practically Family
used to be able to get them a few years back. They are a rare item now. Looked just like the man in the fedora on the top of the page.

Captain Lex

One of the Regulars
Every now and then the Fedora Lounge store ad appears in the banner at the top of the page. It still displays pictures of the pin, but they sadly haven't been for sale there for at least as long as I've been a member.

HeyMoe

Practically Family
Every now and then the Fedora Lounge store ad appears in the banner at the top of the page. It still displays pictures of the pin, but they sadly haven't been for sale there for at least as long as I've been a member.

I know at one point they had enough requests and were considering another order (must have been late 2010 or 2011, but I do not think it ever occurred.

HeyMoe

Practically Family
found a thread from 2007 (when I was here before under another name).

Here is a pic:

Lapel-pin_Gold_sm.jpg

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?17124-Official-Fedora-Lounge-Hat-Lapel-Pin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran