Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Blackthorn, DH66, RJR and Charlie - thanks fellows. I am pleased that you enjoyed my cap/hat afield contribution.

I aspire to work hard and play hard. I played hard this past week and now look ahead knowing I have the work part, Eric -

Last edited:

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
From the magnificent wildness of Eric (compliments) to Verona Italian town
Beautiful Sunday afternoon in Verona with a huge visibility. The first weather that remind the end of summer: hot sun with an hint of fresh air.
Finally it arrived!
We visited the new home of the Gallery of Modern Art now located in the Palazzo della Ragione the old Assizes Court.
2ez4ah3.jpg

4gq92r.jpg

The buildings were built in 1200 and were originally communal residences with in the interior court the old market.
keysxz.jpg

rmtg13.jpg

I posted the work (1935) of the painter Mario Sironi
2jbtr2u.jpg

that is, personal opinion, the best of the collection together with the famous Meditazione
312hdsy.jpg

Francesco Hayez painted in 1851

PHD for a perfect panama day
fx6sjn.jpg

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
I had the pleasure of 2 weeks in your wonderful country about 15 yrs ago Daniele and feel like an Italian at heart if not birth. Thanks for your beautiful reminders of my favorite travel memories.

Only a couple of shots, but yesterday we popped up to Willoughby Lake, AKA America's Lake Lucerne. A smaller, yet dramatic glacier-formed lake cradled between two mountains. It's primarily spring-fed, and so is known for its refreshing temperature. Our wedding anniversary weekend, Mrs. HatsRme and I are looking forward to our next 36 years together... (well, I am, anyway.) :eusa_clap

DSC00906.jpg DSC00907.jpg
A special day called for a special hat; the Cavanagh Milan.

Note: We have (in the past) hiked to the top of the mountain on the right, but have yet to visit the clothing-optional beach, hidden in a cove off to the left. I've been asked to stay away.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925