Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great photos, Josh, Jeff, Charlie, Worf.

Hope you are healing OK, Charlie.

Worf, I was also surprised how much fun these hats are when I first started wearing them.

Sorry, but this photo was so perfect that I couldn't resist:

HatsRme_zpsdf098e32.jpg

Terrific hat, gorgeous scenery, a beautiful day, a man who clearly knows how to strike a pose--what could be better?

Last edited:

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Worf, Charlie looking good guys. Fall weather is here and out come the felts...yeaaahhhhh!

Zombie that war drive poster is sweet!

I didn't get much of a field in this shot but this is my wife and I on the freedom trail in Boston with my VS pecan earlier today.

2013-10-05130837_zps6388cdb5.jpg

Wished that I was a bit more ambulatory, Rogera. I'd be happy to offer a tour...

Whatever you do, don't miss the chance to get a picture of yourselves at the General Hooker statue, in front of the right entrance to the state capital building!:D

Terrific hat, gorgeous scenery, a beautiful day, a man who clearly knows how to strike a pose--what could be better?

Thanks Zombie_61... I used to be the poster child for "Foods That Are Binding."

Thanks to ALL of you gentlemen for your thoughtful and kind well wishes. We are a wonderful community, to be sure!

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wished that I was a bit more ambulatory, Rogera. I'd be happy to offer a tour...

Whatever you do, don't miss the chance to get a picture of yourselves at the General Hooker statue, in front of the right entrance to the state capital building!:D

I wish you a speedy recovery! One of my coworkers just had a bone spur removed from his shoulder and he is in some pain. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
I did see that statue by the way. Believe me the wise cracks were rolling. My wife just rolled her eyes.
Isn't there a sign there that reads"General Hooker Entrance"? I swear thats what got me started.

Last edited:
HrM you look like you've recovered already.
Nice hat Rogera. Hope you guys have a great time. You look happy.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart