Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fedoras or Flowers/ HELP

Hi Folks

Well it is official. My significant other of only 3 months informed me that I purchased more fedoras for myself in the last 3 months then I had purchased flowers for her.. I informed my lovely lady that the picture of me smiling and wearing my fedoras is much more everlasting and memorable then a dozen pink or yellow roses... Her reply was roses smell better then fedoras..

So I being a tough all boy, informed my significant other that ever time I purchased a smelly old fedora that she would receive a dozen roses in the color of her choice. What a tough guy I am..LOL

So loungers, is it fedoras first then flowers for the lady?

TIA
Regards
CCJ

Banky

One of the Regulars
Been my experience that you'd do better to keep the lady happy. I have an arrangement with mine, she looks the other way when another hat or hat related item comes into the house, I look the other way when another pair of shoes or another over the top iphone case arrives for her. Everyone has their "thing"

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Been my experience that you'd do better to keep the lady happy. I have an arrangement with mine, she looks the other way when another hat or hat related item comes into the house, I look the other way when another pair of shoes or another over the top iphone case arrives for her. Everyone has their "thing"

Well spoken words of wisdom regarding keeping us women happy.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Hi Folks

Well it is official. My significant other of only 3 months informed me that I purchased more fedoras for myself in the last 3 months then I had purchased flowers for her.. I informed my lovely lady that the picture of me smiling and wearing my fedoras is much more everlasting and memorable then a dozen pink or yellow roses... Her reply was roses smell better then fedoras..

So I being a tough all boy, informed my significant other that ever time I purchased a smelly old fedora that she would receive a dozen roses in the color of her choice. What a tough guy I am..LOL

So loungers, is it fedoras first then flowers for the lady?

TIA
Regards
CCJ

3 Months is not a very long time period. If you want to keep the fire burning, you need to take the time to put some wood on that fire every single chance you have to do so.

Flowers are O.K. however I would suggest using some creative ways to show attention beyond some flowers. My Husband has always found something so very special to do for me each day. It may have been something I did not have time to personally do, or even finding me something I actually needed but just never got around to buying for myself.

Although I am sure not many of the women that are married or with someone that is a "Lounger" have the same viewpoints about Hats and Vintage clothing items as I do, nor would spend the time hunting down items to purchase for the "Man" in their life as I do, there are reasons for my interest in showing that much love for my Husband.

I am sure some women do not understand the "Fedora" desire at all. The Hats are very nice and all, but if you do not have a relationship that your "significant other" is in support of you buying and wearing a Fedora, you need to be really careful. I have purchased a few hats from eBay sellers that had stated to me, their Wife said it was the Hats, or him! Sad any one could be that narrow minded but it does happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24