Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Feeling MACNaughty!

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
Ohhh Speaking of Mac Naughty.. I recently lost my lip liner at a wedding.. and now I need to go buy another... **sigh** and I know I wont just buy that... i have the urge to spend spend spend!! Its payday!! Wooohooo

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
I just walked by to browse the counter today and walked out with Lipstick in "'Red,' she said" and lip liner in "Brick."

The girl said "you're going for that pinup look, aren't you?"
I smiled and nodded. Apparently, it's all the rage right now.

RitaHayworth

One of the Regulars
maggiethespy said:
I just walked by to browse the counter today and walked out with Lipstick in "'Red,' she said" and lip liner in "Brick."

I am loving that collection - but its not on the Australian affiliate site yet.

I just love MAC so much. Ive been learning on tutorials how to do the whole eyeshadow blending and layering stuff - and I wore blue, pink and purple yesterday and one of the girls at work goes "oh I love your eyeshadow".

Plus Im in love with fluidline.

Had a really stressful week between men and work - so I filled my online basket up with some goodies!!!!

Blondie

Practically Family
maggiethespy said:

What sort of red is it ?

Blondie

Practically Family
I can never tell from those colour swatches.
Guess i need to go to a MAC counter & look , but it could be dangerous !!!!

RitaHayworth

One of the Regulars
Blondie said:
I can never tell from those colour swatches.
Guess i need to go to a MAC counter & look , but it could be dangerous !!!!

Take your best MAC battle armor to ward off those "Buy Me, You know you want to" vibes that MAC sends out, the ones you cant see, but they somehow still hit you!

Mojito

One Too Many
Because it's *way* past time to overhaul my makeup kit, and because I need to learn how to work at techniques for the eyes, I've booked myself in for a MAC tutorial before the office Christmas party...if it's effective, I might give sessions to a few friends and family!

katiemakeup

Practically Family
Miss Crisplock said:
Remember that cosmetics are temporary items...

You shouldn't keep them more that 6 months anyway. :eek: If you're comfortable with the cost, enjoy!:)

I disagree. I have been a freelance makeup artist for 11 years now, and products can definately last longer than that. I'm sure a lot of that is psychological and a ruse of the cosmetics companies to buy more product more often. I always tell people that if it doesn't smell funny or irritate your skin... and it still does it's job, it's fine!

I too have a MAC addiction, and luckily for me I work for them!

Do all of you know about the recycling policy??? MAC recycles all of their glass and plastic containers. (eyeshadow pots, lipstick tubes, foundation bottles etc...) Every 6 you turn in you get a free lipstick with exception of the Viva Glams. If you recycle at a store (not a counter) you get a lipstick or a shadow or a gloss.

katiemakeup

Practically Family
Heather said:
Darn, I won't be able to get a free product. All I have is the MAC counter at Macy's. :eusa_doh:

You can! You just get a free lipstick at a counter, at the stores you get your choice of lipstick, gloss or shadow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8panelnewsboy