Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finding Freewheelers in size 34 (a unicorn)

joezam713

One of the Regulars
Gentlemen,
I am looking for a freewheelers journeyman or brakeman in a size 34, specifically in tatanka brown. I am also hunting for a brakeman in a size 34 in black. Besides stumbling across one on Yahoo Japan or Mercari or Ebay, do you happen to know anywhere else I could find one? I don't even see this size when selling them as new.
Thanks in advance.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
search by the Japanese katakana, and stay away from the fishy websites. Lots of scam sites but there are legit ones mixed in. Use a proxy, it helps to weed out some scammers since they have to ship it to them first.

size 34 brakeman in the light brown

freewheelers brakeman in katakana
フリーホイーラーズ ブレーキマン 34

freewheelers journeyman in katakana
フリーホイーラーズ ジャーニーマン 34

Also keep an eye out on 2ndstreet Japan. No size 34 right now though.

If you can go up one size there are lots of NOS ones at the old retail prices.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Yahoo auctions japan is definitely your best bet. I've seen a lot of size 34 Freewheelers jackets on there.

Freewheelers will be difficult to find anywhere right now. They aren't producing much due to leather quality issues, so second hand prices have skyrocketed

joezam713

One of the Regulars
Thank you, guys. I’ll keep me eye out! I actually have a 36, but because the brakeman is a loose fit A-line, it’s a bit too big on me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner