Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

First Leather Jacket

Sir Jacket

Practically Family
This was/is my first leather, bought for me by my Mother somewhere around 1980, not particularly good quality but it did save me a few times. I've still got it actually, even though it hasn't fitted me for years, just don't seem to be able to get rid of it, guess it reminds me of all the good times I had back then.

And one of it being worn, check out the hair! :embarassed: :D

All right! You didn't stash the hair, too, did you, Dav? keep you warm in the winters, along with your Teamster there.

SJ

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
Dav.is that a katana your on ? My 1st leather was bought in 1974 from a shop under the stockwell bridge in glasgow.it was a mascot brando style..£34 ..loved it..

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
And one of it being worn, check out the hair! :embarassed: :D
[/QUOTE]

Nick, the photo above is the cornerstone of this entire thread! :thumb: It is amazing how any of us survived those early years on cycles, me specifically on an Indian Arrow that I had when I was 14 years of age. If I could make hair grow on the top of my head, I would wear it just like in your picture above. :D :pound:

The bike post rocks the theme. That would be close to mine - a 1988 Hein Gerrick sport bike jacket with vents, padding and slots for armor. Heavy steer. Luckily I rode bikes else I too would have had a "Members Only" piece lol

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
The bike post rocks the theme. That would be close to mine - a 1988 Hein Gerrick sport bike jacket with vents, padding and slots for armor. Heavy steer. Luckily I rode bikes else I too would have had a "Members Only" piece lol

Luckily you survived bikes. :pound: Me too! :D

Dav

One Too Many
I thoughy we sounded pretty good on that vid. ;)

Ah, we've been merged. I thought I'd answered this before. :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy