Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Five Fingers KSO Trek shoe

CliffG

One of the Regulars
KSOTREK.jpg

I came across these shoes whiloe trying to researchthe Trek Sole bicycle.
I had to read the article about these interesting shoes.
I read the comment one person made about the black shoes looking more dressy.
KSO_Trek_Feet_black.jpg

Quote "I have gotten the comment that my black treks look like gorilla feet, which is funny and kind of true. Although i agree that they are the most dressy and least flashy VFFs. I LOVE THEM"
I guess black would be a bit more dressy looking than the brown.

http://birthdayshoes.com/index.php/vibram-five-fingers-kso-trek-review

I could weare these with my Tux I supose

Jennifer Lynn

One of the Regulars
I'd be interested to see how comfortable these are. I've seen a pair online in a lighter color (flesh tone?), and they looked like hobbit feet sans hobbit hair. :p

Jedburgh

New in Town
These shoes are amazing. I use them for Crossfit and other activities and simply think they are great. I know countless folks who have them as well and feel the same. My only advice would be to actually try them on since not all of their models fit or wear the same. There is a lot of good info on the net about them and one is here http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2009/05/07/vibram-five-fingers-shoes/

Like anything, I am sure that some folks hate them but none that I know.

Cheers,
Jed

Edward

Bartender
I could see me having a potential use for these if they did them in a model that had a bit of a retro vibe to the look (insofar as that might be possible).
Could be great slippers....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany