Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Flight Jackets and Briefcases for sale

ranchnman

Familiar Face
Clearout time fellas, here is what I have. Shoot me a private message with your email if you see something you want, and ill get some pictures off to you.

J peterman Army Air Corps Briefcase, excellent condition!, both the reddish Brown and light brown colors (one of each) $50 a piece

Aero Leather A-2 JAcket, size 42, smooth horsehide, brand new w/ tags, contract # 42-15142-P $500 + shipping

ORIGNAL WWII AAF B-15 jacket ive been trying to sell forever, for $100 its a steal

Saddleback leather briecase, chestnut reddish brown, size Medium (14 inch), used for only one flight and then gathering dust, only asking $150

Weston

A-List Customer
Sent a PM about the briefcases, probably beaten to them a thousand times over, but still would love to know if I got in on time! ;)

Weston

A-List Customer
Same here. Let me know where to send the MO for the Red-brown Air Corps briefcase. Thanks!

carter

I'll Lock Up
I'm not sure what's up with ranchnman. I heard from him yesterday morning and expected an invoice but now he's off the radar. Hope he's OK.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Time Warp

Weston said:
You OK out there fella? Drop a nickel in the corner phone booth and give us a ring.

Wrston, Where is that phone booth? Not only are they becoming an endangered species but $0.05... what a deal!

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I received an email from him with pics of the merchandise, replied, but have not heard back anything from him. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic