Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale, Aero oil pull horse hide half belt size 46

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I'm still contemplating.... what's the arm diameter and shoulder seam to shoulder seam?

Worf

Sorry mate,
I've been away for a bit, at a beach side town with alsmost zero Internet connection. Normally a blessing, but not this time.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
$575 plus half actual post cost. Get on it. Less than half retail price, no wait, basically new jacket.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
These aren't the best pics guys, sorry about that, mucking around with camera timers etc, but it should give you a general idea.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Pit to pit 27" to centre grommet under arm
Front from zip to base 22"
Back 26"
Sleeves 26"
Has the side buckles so can be adjusted either way for layering, or to trim it up.

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
I keep seeing this and clicking on it, but as the jacket size doesn't match the label size its not going to work for me. (I do think if you maybe amended the thread title to the size the jackets fits you may have more luck.)

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I keep seeing this and clicking on it, but as the jacket size doesn't match the label size its not going to work for me. (I do think if you maybe amended the thread title to the size the jackets fits you may have more luck.)

Thanks, it's just way aero sizes. I can wear anything from a 44L to a 50.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn