Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale, Black Aero Highwayman, 44

goldendawn7

New in Town
What we have here is an Aero heavy FQHH black slightly broken in Highwayman with red Tartan lining, and stormcuffs *cough*.
I bought this used about a week ago, and alas, it does not fit my massive manly frame. I'd say it fits like a 40/42. Labeled 44, its an unaltered size. No action back, which looks a lot better in my opinion. Its slightly broken in, but still stiff enough to let you know its horsehide. Has Aero, not Talon zippers, which all work flawlessly. There is a slight bit of color fade in spots (I mean SLIGHT), but this happens with HH, and will give it serious character after its worn for a while and that works into the patina. There are no scratches or scuffs anywhere. I am simply beside myself that this does not fit me. Ill have to go for a custom next year I guess. As you can see from the pictures, it still has the original tag.
The measurements are;
Shoulder seem to Shoulder seem back, 19 inches,
Collar seem to bottom, 24 inches
Sleeve length from shoulder seem, 24 inches
Underarm at seem across, 22 inches

I included the pictures with the tape measure so nothing about the sizing is lost in translation.

Asking price is $360. (I will also consider a trade for another Highwayman, a size up [I think, you'd have to send me measurements], color unimportant)If you know this size will fit you well, avoid the 3 month wait from Aero! Be warmer sooner! Free shipping in the continental U.S. Contact me for shipping charges outside U.S.
Paypal only.
Act quickly! Im offering it up to my FL brothers first, If I dont get any hits after a week, shes getting thrown to the wolves of Fleabay!
All sales final.
E-mail me at Goldendawn7@hotmail.com with any other questions, or to request more pics/measurements.
http://s977.photobucket.com/albums/ae252/goldendawn7/?action=view&current=SSPX0385.jpg
There are 15 pictures of it on Photobucket, just navigate around once you open the above link for the first picture. And no, the Whites and Fluevogs are not for sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24