Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale Borsalino Trionfo -7 1/2

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a beautiful mint condition Trionfo in size 7 1/2. Color is Charcoal Grey with a Black grosgrain ribbon,also comes with the button cord. You also have the option of having the merlot wine ribbon which is a custom vintage ribbon that easily
hooks on and off. This is a Bencraft Hat and has their stamp on the liner. There are no issues with the hat.
Asking $200 that includes shipping.
IMG_1797.jpg
IMG_1759-1.jpg
IMG_1763.jpg
IMG_1794.jpg

Last edited:

bond

Thanks, it's a very nice hat , it's just too large for me though, so it needs a good home. I had fun creating it with my friends at the brass rooster hat shop. Kate did a fantastic job with the ribbon.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Oh lord have mercy, another "steal deal" that if only would have been here for sale a few days earlier, my spending budget for the past month or so is over the top and on hold for a while. Great looking hat just what I was looking for when shopping but could not find anything this nice. Makes me want to cry.

bond

Well the hat is still available you can PM me or contact me via email at sdalsbo@gmail.com if you decide yoiu really want to have it.
Iam offering up more than 6 various Borsalinos that i have collected and will have more up for sale this wk.
So stay tuned...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner