Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Vanson Enfield 42

Vespizzare

A-List Customer
I just posted the details in the "Classifieds" area. If anyone wants a great jacket of this type, go for it.

Enfield1.jpg

Last edited:

Peacoat

Bartender
Yes, I saw that. Actually my Enfield is a size larger than yours; that probably accounts for the difference in weight. The digital scale that we both used is an accurate instrument.

Vespizzare

A-List Customer
For what it's worth, I'm putting it on Ebay starting tonight at 5:30. The "buy it now" with shipping will be the same as I offered it for here. If someone can shag it for less, more power to you. It's a great jacket. I guess I'm officially an FL'er now. Of course it hasn't sold yet but look at me, I'm flipping a leather jacket due to fit issues. Anyway I'm glad I lost the weight: berries not burgers!

onstar

One of the Regulars
I would love to buy it, but im not sure about the fit. Im a 42 in a model B and 40 in a schott 141. I am pretty sure the enfeild will fit me better in a 40. i am torn on getting it or not.

Vespizzare

A-List Customer
I would love to buy it, but im not sure about the fit. Im a 42 in a model B and 40 in a schott 141. I am pretty sure the enfeild will fit me better in a 40. i am torn on getting it or not.

I'm no authority, but if you check the Insurrection Leather site, where they sell them, they say the Enfield runs large and if you want a tight fit go down a size (and if you want a roomier fit, go with your regular coat size). I can believe it because it seems more than one size too large for me and I think I'm basically a 40 these days (39" chest). Maybe that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic