Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forum Upgrade -- POST ANY ISSUES HERE

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
They're darker now than they were earlier. I toned down the borders, and toned down the yellow link text to be less abrasive.

As I said, we're going to have it set up so you, the individual users will have the ability to choose if you want to have a light background with dark text, or a dark background with light text. That's coming.

And thanks for your support. Scott and I (and Shelley for moral support;))were up all night working on this. There are a lot of things in it that I need to get to fixing, but I have to sleep. I have been up since 5am yesterday.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Premature log-out issue solved

I logged in.....perused the new posts for around twenty minutes.....turned off the computer while having dinner.....turned on the computer around an hour later to find that I'm still logged in.....Well done, Boys! :eusa_clap

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Everything just has a smoother look to it. Like its all been polished. Sort of. [huh]:)

It is much faster rendering.

I logged in.....perused the new posts for around twenty minutes.....turned off the computer while having dinner.....turned on the computer around an hour later to find that I'm still logged in.....Well done, Boys! :eusa_clap

Thanks!

Much! Thanks! :D

You're welcome.

Also we can now multi-quote by hitting the quotation image on several different posts.

OK, sleep...

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I guess I missed the original white lines, but the borders around
posts still bug me. Looks too busy and crowded.

Other than that, looking good.

I, too, am amazed and grateful to those who maintain this site.
I know how tough that is to fit into a busy life. Thanks.

BTW, anyone ever notice how much Nathan Flowers resembles that
Zohar guy?

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
It turns out that my assessment of the premature Log-out issue was itself premature. Just got logged-out twice in the last half hour. I can live with it.

I like the PM box % indicator. :)

TheModernLife

New in Town
I guess I missed the original white lines, but the borders around
posts still bug me. Looks too busy and crowded.

I'm afraid I still agree. It is easier to read than before, but the borders are still too distracting. I would make them a very dark gray. They'll still be visible against the black and will also still do their job of separating everything without distracting the eye from the most important part, the text.

Great job though, and thanks for the updates.

Foofoogal

Banned
Recent Visitors

Now when one goes to a profile here the person can then see who looked at their profile.

Pooh. no more peeking for crushes sake. lol;)

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
So one has two options, not to look at anyone's profile or to look at every lounger's profile so as not to leave anyone out :p.

In all seriousness though I don't like features like this because it means that one can look like a stalker even if one only wants to look at someone's profile to find out what a person's interests may be. However, considering I usually only post in the "what are you wearing" thread this doesn't really affect me (I'm only making posts in lots of sections today because my internet is working well today).

dragonaxe

One of the Regulars
As I recall there weren't the white frames in between all the posts. If you could change these back to black I think it would be less straining on the eyes.

I like it with the lines. When people have long signatures, etc, it makes it easier to read individual posts when scrolling.
just a personal opinion though :)

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
OK, the table border is about as dark as it can be without being gone altogether. I tried it with it being all black, and it didn't look right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy