Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Foundation for photography

roselily

One of the Regulars
I thought we had a thread about this, but I guess I'm searching under the wrong parameters.

Anyway, I usually wear mineral makeup, but I don't like the way it photographs. Can anyone recommend a foundation that will look good in photos AND last all day for a wedding? (AND stays matte and doesn't settle into my wrinkles would be nice, too.)

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Photography makeup looks overdone to the naked eye, so don't judge too much on what the mirror is showing you.

For weddings, look into airbrush makeup: http://www.airbrushmakeup.com/ Countless brides go with this alternative to avoid worrying throughout the day.
If that's not your bag, you can always hire a makeup artist who is skilled in photographic and wedding makeup application. The prices may be steep, but in cosmetics you get what you pay for!

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
roselily said:
Just looking for some street makeup recommendations.

Pardon me - my mistake! :)

Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse is super easy to apply, and covers quite nicely without streaks. I find it lasts longer if used liberally. It's also dirt cheap, at about $8.50 CDN (around $7.95 US).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters