Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE/cheap vintage retro lighters

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Hey there Loungers, I have a couple of lighters that I'd like to hand off to someone else. First come first serve, though I'd prefer to ship both lighters to the same person.

This first one is a butane lighter with a chrome/brushed steel finish. I do not know if it works. It measures just under 3" tall and 1 1/8" wide. It is likely not vintage as it is marked "China" on the bottom. FREE to first taker. You pay shipping only.

butane1.jpg

The second lighter is an IMCO Junior. IMCO started making trench lighters in the 1930s and today is still producing quality lighters known for their great styling and ease of use. I don't believe this lighter is vintage, although it could be. I believe this particular design developed in the 1940s (maybe you can make more sense than I can of the patent sketches at http://www.thunderhawkcollectables.com/imco-history.html).

IMCO lighters use regular lighter fluid and have a flip top. The whole side flips open for ease of replacing the flint, and the fluid capsule is removable for ease in lighting things like pipes and campfires. This lighter is marked IMCO JUNIOR Vienna Austria 6600 on the bottom. Lighter needs a little cleaning but is in otherwise good shape. Needs new flint and fluid. Measures 1 1/8" wide by 2 1/4" tall. $5 plus shipping.

imco.jpg

imcoinside1.jpg

imcoinside.jpg

imcobottom.jpg

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi KittyT-

I don't want the lighters, I just wanted to thank you for offering these to Loungers. What a sweetie! :eusa_clap

I'm sure someone will snap them up right away - they are very cool.

Vintage Betty

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hiya KittyT.....

Vintage Betty said:
Hi KittyT-

I don't want the lighters, I just wanted to thank you for offering these to Loungers. What a sweetie! :eusa_clap

I'm sure someone will snap them up right away - they are very cool.

Vintage Betty
I think these lighters are amazing, especially the 2nd one, it would look awesome on my vintage smokers stand, I'd love to have it. ;) You can PM me if you'd like....

here's a pic, wouldn't you agree? :D

SmokersTable1.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Those will definitely look great on your smoker's stand! Happy to get them off my hands into those of someone else who can appreciate them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot