Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE Vintage Men's Fish Tie Tack

Who wrote the best tall tale?

• The Wolf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dostacos

• happyfilmluvguy

• BJBAmerica

• MrNewportCustom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Have you been entertained today?

Fellas and Dames:

We need your vote! Be sure to look over this thread for just a couple minutes, be entertained and place your vote for best Tall Tale!

Thanks a bunch!

Vintage Betty

dostacos

Practically Family
happyfilmluvguy said:
The thrill of telling a story for me is far better than winning a fish. :)
true but if the lovely Vintage Betty is willing to part with it the least people can do is VOTE!:D

now pardon me while I administer some night time medications......

Kishtu

Practically Family
I voted already!!!!

Can I vote again?

I will do if it will help..... I mean they do it all the time on the Eurovision song contest, right? lol

dostacos

Practically Family
Kishtu said:
Can I vote again?

I will do if it will help..... I mean they do it all the time on the Eurovision song contest, right? lol
That is called the "CHICAGO" vote, amazing how many people vote in Chicago that "live" in cemeteries

as I always say "vote early and vote often"

Dan

Vintage Betty

Congratulations!

Congratulations to all our fine storytellers, you all are wonderful! I hope you had as much fun as I did with this contest.

A very special congratulations to Mrnewportcustom for winning the poll; please PM me with your address.

Thanks everyone -
Vintage Betty

dostacos

Practically Family
MrNewportCustom said:
Thank you, Vintage Betty. I'll wear the tie tack with honor. And thank you to everyone who voted for my tale.

Lee
thank you Vintage Betty, and thanks to all who played along and those who voted.....

Dan:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Vintage Betty

A public response to Mr. Carter's request

carter said:
Congratulations, Lee. :eusa_clap

Thanks to Vintage Betty. :eusa_clap

When can we have another? :)

You are very welcome!

Mr. Carter, since you are so keen, what games would you suggest? I am open to suggestions by anyone. :)

VB

carter

I'll Lock Up
VB, That one was fun but I'd like to see some tall tales from the Ladies of the Lounge.

What do you think?

I have a very nice 1950's little black wiggle dress that I'll offer as the prize for a truly magnificent tall tale from a Lady of the Lounge.

Vintage Betty

Oh, Mr, Carter, have I told you how HANDSOME you look today?

See below~

carter said:
VB, That one was fun but I'd like to see some tall tales from the Ladies of the Lounge.

What do you think?

VB: I think I'm running the Globe Trotting Hat Contest right now, which works out to upwards of 50 prizes approximately. The ladies are just fine for some time. ;)

carter said:
I have a very nice 1950's little black wiggle dress that I'll offer as the prize for a truly magnificent tall tale from a Lady of the Lounge.

VB: May I suggest measurements be posted? The ladies are not only different in personalities and great taste, but sizes as well.

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Thank you, my friends. I was up against some very worthy adversaries, that's for sure, and that's what made it fun. I look forward to meeting everyone on the literary battle field again.

I'm ready for another round! :)

Lee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy