• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

From full beard to Imperial/Gunfighter moustache !

Discussion in 'General Attire & Accoutrements' started by ukali1066, Feb 8, 2011.

1. ukali1066

ukali1066 Practically Family

Some who read my previous thread will have seen I was mulling over doing this.....well I did...here's a before and after...

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  2. ......yes..!:D
  3. HeyMoe

HeyMoe Practically Family

awesome. Wish I could pull something like that off.
  4. You really do look good with the Imperial, brother!
  5. Dave E

Dave E One of the Regulars

That really suits you.
  6. Very nice. You have that whole Seth Bullock thing going on.
  7. ukali1066

ukali1066 Practically Family

Aww many thanks for the kind words chaps :)

I was very relieved to not find a double chin under there....hadn't shaved since 1994
  8. Most of us should probably consider trying a style change more often than once every 16 years!
  9. Edward

Edward Bartender

Difficult look to pull off, but it definitely works for you. Makes you look a year or two younger than the full beard, actually.
  10. Gutshot

Gutshot One of the Regulars

I did this for a couple days a while back. I grew my goatee back out of habit, but I gotta say, I like the look. You pull if off better than I did I think.
  11. Aviator

Aviator Familiar Face

You totally pull that look off; looks sharper than a beard, IMO.

See, that wasn't so painful? :)
  12. Looks fantastic on you! :eusa_clap Especially when you have that banded collar shirt & vest combo, it just fits. :eusa_clap
    Now, isn't it weird feeling after you removed the beard, you feel a perpetually cool draft on your chin?:)

13. David Conwill

David Conwill Call Me a Cab

Looks great!

14. bumphrey hogart

bumphrey hogart One of the Regulars

Nice one,tight jeans,pointy boots and waistcoats? Gotta be done!
  15. Chad Sanborn

Chad Sanborn A-List Customer

Thats awesome! Will you keep it for 16yrs?
  16. Edward

Edward Bartender

Gah.... late eighties / very early nineties flashbacks!!!!

(I never had the facial hair, though....).
  17. Good stuff, Colonel.

I think a change of look is way overlooked (ha!) in the vintage group. I'm all over the place hair and facial hair wise, myself. I just can't decide on what to do, I like so many looks. I'm currently at the short back and sides and soul patch, considering whether to grow my hair out again.

18. Big Fella

Big Fella Familiar Face

Fantastic!!! I've been watching Deadwood for the fourth time, you could be Seth Bullock's twin.
  19. The Good

The Good Call Me a Cab

I thought the beard was cool, but that's a fine style of mustache! Cool sideburns too.
  20. Grow the hair out a bit, roll around in the dust and you might even affect the Matthew Quigley appearance. ;)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]