Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS 1940's-50's Gray Resistol Regent Sz 7

Atterbury Dodd

One Too Many
Nice size 7 Vintage Resistol Regent fur felt hat for sale. This hat likely dates to the late 1940's or 1950's. Has colored feathers on both sides, interesting double brim stitch, and is marked Resitol Self conforming. I believe this Resistol was sold by J.M. McDonald Co. There is information about it online. $45.00.

Dimensions:
Crown: 5" open, 4 3/8" creased
Brim: 2 5/8 "
Ribbon: 1 1/16"
Inside Sweatband measurement: 21 5/8"

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

Last edited:

Mark B.

One of the Regulars
Nice looking hat. Can you tell me what the color is? Sometime it appears light tan and sometime grey on my monitor. Thanks

Ormazd

One of the Regulars
Great looking vintage hat, and can't give it away for $35. In my size, someone would be getting $100+ for it.

I wish I was a size 7. :/

Atterbury Dodd

One Too Many
If it fit me a little better I would not sell it. Kinda surprised that FLers are not going for a nice classic like this. Does have some sweat staining, but with a cleaning this hat would shine.

the dude79

New in Town
Hi, this is a very nice looking hat. I do have a few questions. First, I'm actually a size 57, 7 1/8". Could this be stretched and still look awesome? Second, this looks like a silver/grey color. Is that a fair assessment? It's a little difficult to tell on a screen. I am interested. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn