Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: AB Henry fedora and Penman "Penman" fedora

Picker

One of the Regulars
I need to fund a vintage guitar purchase, so I'm moving two very nice hats.

First up is an AB Henry in Raider brown, size 7 1/2, but will fit 7 5/8. Worn a fair amount but well cared for with no issues or damage. There is some darkening of the sweat band where it contacted my flesh; otherwise it is in excellent condition with the luxurious accompanying hat box provided by John Penman. These sell for $300 if you can get them in the USA. I want $200 for this one plus $30 shipping and insurance to the lower 48.

Next up is my Penman, handmade by John Penman, all beaver, in John's beautiful green. No size tag, it measures 23 3/4 and will fit 7 1/2 to 7 5/8. I bought it in February of this year and only wore it from then until May, so it is practically new, with John's beautiful hat box. These sell new for $450 to $475 with a waiting period. I want $350 for mine plus $30 shipping and insurance to the lower 48.

Photos of both hats and boxes will follow soon. I have sold several items ( hats, clothing, shoes) on this forum without a single issue or complaint, but I don't do paypal. Check or money order accepted. PM me here or contact me at adenny@numail.org

Last edited:

ideaguy

One Too Many
Man oh man I really did like the looks of the Penman. Great style, colors, seemed to have just the right attitude; If there's any
more like this lurking out there- give me a holler, PLEASE!
M

Wconly

Familiar Face
Man oh man I really did like the looks of the Penman. Great style, colors, seemed to have just the right attitude; If there's any
more like this lurking out there- give me a holler, PLEASE!
M

Well ideaguy, I can tell you one thing about 'picker,' if he offers anything else up in the future -- you can trust it! I purchased 'The Henry' and it is immaculate! Beautiful hat, all the way around and 'picker' is easy, efficient and most hospitable to deal with! Great guy! Great hat, for me! Good luck on any future hats which he might offer up and come your way! W>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW