Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Adam Pacesetter Size 7 Long Oval - Johnnyphi hat Graphite Grey $125.00

buler

I'll Lock Up
Up for sale is a hat that came from the famous Johnnyphi find. This is an Adam Pacesetter in Graphite Grey with a box bow ribbon. Factory blocked c-crown teardrop. Hat is mint and unworn condition in the original box. Beautiful mid-ribbon bound brim hat with classic proportions. Brim is 2 1/2", crown is 4 1/4" to top of front pinch. Ribbon is 1 1/16" and brim binding is 3/8". Will ship in original box. Corners of box top are beat up.

Price is $125.00 + shipping.

B

johnnyphi_1.jpg

johnnyphi_2.jpg

johnnyphi_3.jpg

Walt

One of the Regulars
Thanks Alan. I thought it would sell quick, but no interest. I don't get it. [huh]

B

Well if it were a 7 3/8 or 7 1/2 I'm sure it would be gone...some of us would have to try and shrink our heads! :D

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Up for sale is a hat that came from the famous Johnnyphi find. This is an Adam Pacesetter in Graphite Grey with a box bow ribbon. Factory blocked c-crown teardrop. Hat is mint and unworn condition in the original box. Beautiful mid-ribbon bound brim hat with classic proportions. Brim is 2 1/2", crown is 4 1/4" to top of front pinch. Ribbon is 1 1/16" and brim binding is 3/8". Will ship in original box. Corners of box top are beat up. Price is $125.00 + shipping.

johnnyphi_3.jpg

Buler; GREAT HAT at a GREAT PRICE. If it were my size I would quickly have it flying my direction.

I too do not understand why this has lasted more than a few minutes. Perhaps folks have spent all their monies on the >$300 Stetson Strats?Whippets and are still saving up?;):eusa_doh:

Somone is going to aquire a handsome fedora.

Best with the sale and relocation of the hat, Eric -

Purplesage

One Too Many
I've checked out Johnnyphi well before I came to the lounge. Seems his hat sizes are all small. I don't think I've ever seen a size 7 1/8 and he's had the same 7 1/4 for sale for a long time.

Purplesage

One Too Many
If it were a 7 1/8 I might have considered it. I can sometimes wear a 7 in an old vintage hat. Bought an old 40s Royal Delux size 7 which fits me just right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran