Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Authentic B3 Bomber Jacket

SpykiE

New in Town
Hey Everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on here. I used to frequent these message boards quite a bit, but nonetheless, I am back! ;)

I have for sale an authentic B3 Bomber Jacket in excellent condition! I purchased this jacket a couple of years ago from the website: flightjacket.com who are part of U.S. Authentic Manufacturing Co based out of upstate NY. I'm not sure if any of you have ever frequented that site or actually seen any of their products, but I was/am extremely happy with the quality and authenticity of their B3 Bomber. They were very helpful throughout the whole purchasing process and I have enjoyed this jacket immensely over the past couple of years, especially since I live in Minnesota where the winters are less than forgiving!

Anyways, I'm selling this jacket for a couple of reasons. First, b/c I purchased an Aero Irvin jacket a while back for a steal on ebay, and as much as it pains me to let go of this particular jacket, I do not really need two heavy sheepskin jackets (no matter how cold Minnesota winters are! :p). Secondly, and to put things bluntly, I'm currently in need of money to help pay down some debt.

Measurements are as follows:
Chest: 36
Shoulder: 16 1/2
Arms: 21 1/2
Length: 23

As I stated above - This jacket is in beautiful, like-new condition. I also had the manufacturer put a vintage U.S. Army Air Forces vinyl patch on the left arm when I purchased it a couple of years back. The arm of the 'R' in the word Army is peeling off a little bit, but that is a quick and inexpensive fix. Other than that minute detail, there is not a single flaw on this jacket!

I have gotten nothing but compliments on this jacket since I've owned it and it literally pains me to let go of it... but, hopefully we can find it a nice, new owner who will treasure it as much as I have! I'm asking $550 for it, but feel free to toss me your best offer and I will take it into consideration. Thank you, and feel free to send me a PM at any time with offers or questions, and I will try to respond in a timely manner!

-=SpykiE=-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy