Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - Christy's Adventurer size 7 and Knox size 7 1/8

Papa Smurf

Familiar Face
I have two hats for sale.

The first is a Chirsty's Adventurer I purchased new in what they call light gray, although it is more like a steel gray. It has only been worn a few times, I am not so fond of the wider brim. The brim is dimensional, 3" in front and back and 2 1/2" on the sides. The crown is 5 3/4" with a 1 1/2" black ribbon. It has a tight pinch and center crease. Size is 7, inside circumference is approx. 22 inches. Asking $50 shipped in US.

Hatsforsale001.jpg

Hatsforsale003.jpg

Hatsforsale005.jpg

Second is an olive green Knox. I don't know the model, but it seems fairly old. The brim is 2" with a 5" crown, light pinch and center crease. The 2" matching ribbon has a small stain on the front and the whole hat could use a good cleaning. It is a size 7 1/8 and is slightly too big for me. The circumference is approx. 22 1/4". The Knox comes with a matching box. Asking $40 shipped in US.

Hatsforsale007.jpg

Hatsforsale008.jpg

Hatsforsale010.jpg

Hatsforsale009.jpg

Hatsforsale015.jpg

metropd

One Too Many
Its a 1950's Stetson. The Liner was replaced when the hatter sized the hat down to a 7 1/8. The hat is great condition. no nibbles or stains.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
metropd said:
I'm loving my Christy's hat. Right now it is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Metropd. I sent you a couple of PMs. Did you get them?
now it says your quota is full. Time to clear that inbox! lol :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael