Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Corneliani Blazer; perfect for warm days! Pick stitching, the works! c. 42. $18!

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
This isn't Trad, Vintage, or Ivy, but someone here is sure to like it at this price--it's absolutely stunning! Cut from beautifully light Super 120's Extrafine Merino wool this wonderful jacket has all of the details that you'd expect from Corneliani. It is fully canvassed, and fully lined. It features an abundance of hand-finished pick stitching on the pockets, the placket, the lapels, and the interior lining seams. It is a contemporary two button jacket with a lovely and elegant lapel roll, and features a twin vent. It was, of course, Made in Italy.

This is absolutely gorgeous!

It does have two minor flaws; there is a small rub mark at the hem on the front, as shown. There's also two very small smudges on the left pocket flap, which will likely come out with dry cleaning. It took me a while to find these, but they are there, and because of this this jacket is just in Very Good condition. As such, I am asking just $18, or lower offer, boxed and shipped in the USA. International inquiries are very welcome--and lower offers are very welcome, too!

Measurements:

Chest: 22 1/4
Sleeve: 25 (+ 1 1/2)
Shoulder: 19 1/2
Length: 32 1/4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy