Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Fox Creek Leather Vented Bomber Jacket 42

jchosko

Familiar Face
Hi folks:

I hate to do this...but duty dictates that I need to thin out my collection of leather jackets. Since I don't actually ride a motorcycle, I thought this one would be a good one to let go...

For a long time this was my grail jacket; and it is, as Fox Creek Leather always is, a superb piece of American made leather craftsmanship. Has a lot of bells and whistles that a real rider would appreciate to no end, including hidden vents of all sorts, etc.

It is excellent condition, as I never rode in it or went down or anything like that. It is made of buttery soft naked cowhide, 3.5-4.0 oz, and heavy heavy heavy. No scratches, tears, rips, odors (other than the fabulous smell of Fox Creek Leather, which I find to be both unique and quite pleasant), or holes of any sort. Comes with the thinsulate zip-out liner. I'm not sure if I'll be able to locate the fleece neckwarmer though...but I'll give it a try.

It is tagged a 42, and I would say fits pretty true to size, perhaps a bit snug, but not enough for me to wish I'd sized up at all. Retail is $452, get mine for $275 shipped CONUS via Priority Mail and save yourself a bundle.

I'm posting a link to the stock FCL photos and description here:

http://www.foxcreekleather.com/products/351-vented-bomber-motorcycle-jacket

I'll take some photos this evening and try to post them here. They will likely be links to a flickr photostream, as I don't really know how to post pics here. Or, if I'm being remiss getting the pics up feel free to email me and I will send the pics to you as attachments.

If you're interested please email me:

jason94708(at)gmail(dot)com

and I will respond asap as it goes to my Blackberry. I have not sold anything here before, but have on styleforum, pmwf.com, pentrace, and other clothing, pen, and watch fora. Also, I have 100% ebay feedback under the seller id: "jchosko" so buy with confidence.

Thanks for looking FLers!

Jason

DBLIII

One of the Regulars
email sent. I'm on blackberry too, and getting ready to get some sleep so I won't be able to respond until about 5:30 AM CST. Thanks!

P.S. - don't need photos. I have a ton of Fox Creek in size 42. Great stuff!

DBLIII

One of the Regulars
Jason - just got a PM from ideaguy and he needs the jacket a lot worse than I do (I have others, he doesn't). He will be contacting you shortly and I'll shoot you an email from work (end of email has "midway" in it). Just a fyi and I am cool with this.
Thanks and we will chat again.
David

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24