Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Good Wear 18246-P Depot Re-Dye

derleicaman

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is a Good Wear No-Name 18246-P jacket in Depot Re-Dye Finish.
This is a very unique jacket which John created to simulate the depot re-dye finish done to jackets in the field during WWII. The dark seal finish is applied over russet horse hide. The russet finish is starting to show through around the edges and wear areas of the jacket as can be seen in the photos. Stitching is in mid-brown color. It is a very subtle and unique look. Of course, the jacket has all of John’s usual attention to detail and quality.
_DSC4291.jpg

_DSC4295.jpg

_DSC4296.jpg

_DSC4294.jpg

_DSC4292.jpg

_DSC4293.jpg

_DSC4297.jpg

It is marked a size 48, with the following dimensions:

Pit to pit front and rear – 24”
Zipper length – 24”
Arm Length from end of epp to end of knit – 25”
Shoulder Width – 21”
Back Length from base of collar to end of knit – 26”

You can see John’s description of this contract on his website. It has a trim torso, broad shoulders and slightly larger arm holes. This jacket suits someone who is a little taller and with an athletic build than the average A-2 wearer. The previous owner’s name is neatly stenciled on the lining by the wind flap.

Overall a beautiful jacket with some very unique character. I have acquired several Good Wears recently and need to cull the herd. Jacket, zip and lining are all in great shape with no rips, tears or strange smells. I have a no smoking, no pets home. This same contract will now cost you $ 1,149.00 from John. Jacket is priced at $ 750.00 including USPS Priority Mail to CONUS. You can have a Good Wear without the wait! I will ship to other countries at additional cost. Paypal no problem. My paypal address is b6a4dtm@yahoo.com

PM me or send me an email at b6a4dtm@yahoo.com with any questions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou