Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Good Wear Arcadia 40/42

marmalademan

Banned
Damn it! I've gotta make 6 into 2 so this is back on the block. If anyone would care to cough the asking price, PM me

I'll be listing a couple more too, once I get the time to take some nice photos

marmalademan

Banned
This or the Block Bilt is going. And looking at the fit pics of that one on today forces this .

£720 shipped worldwide

Last edited:

marmalademan

Banned
This is definitely more a 42 than it is a 40, as borne out by the measurements.
A close examination of this pic taken just now reveals a) that the leather is not yet relaxed and b) that there's plenty of room left in the upper torso for my chest to expand. Maybe Ton can put me on the juice :)
1d6d0cf99d18f0531b6840ae9a44c604.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

marmalademan

Banned
Now that it's gone I can tell you it was a Vanson that enabled this sale.

I can honestly say I've never wasted one second's worth of regret on a departed jacket. Once they're gone they're gone and life goes on. I know some guys like to own a whole wardrobe full of them but in my case three leather jackets is the limit and all need to be worn to stay. This one was a bit too big on me in the end, and the leather a little heavier than my preference. Super one off jacket though and I know the buyer will be very happy with it. He's happy, I'm happy and eBay got nothing - I call that a win

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran