Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS:New pics Unblocked Montecristi Panama body hat ,+ 800 wpi

Al_Ojeda

Familiar Face
Ok, I'm selling this unblocked Montecristi Panama Hat body, it has a small body, you can see in the pics the proportions, for a smaller head ( not mine [huh] ), perfect as a stingy brim... Aprox 840 wpi.
$ 200 shipped in USA, paypal OK. other countries I Have to find out.
my email is alphotos@yahoo.com

panama800.jpg

Ok I have no idea on how old it is but is in perfect condition. The only detail that I can think about are the needles stitches that are microscopic, but on the spot that will be covered by the headband.
You can see here more pics, this body is for a "Fedora Stingy", this model doesn"t go with my face shape, it can be sent to Optimo or Art and they can block it for you, the total to invest is going to be half of what you regulary pay for a hat of this quality ( I'm no talking of Brent Black, he can charge for this hat finished $ 2,000.00 ) this is your oportunity to have a piece of art on your head.

haed3.jpg

Al_Ojeda

Familiar Face
daizawaguy said:
1. What size would it fit?
2. Is it mint?
3. How old is it?

Ok I have no idea on how old it is but is in perfect condition. The only detail that I can think about are the needles stitches that are microscopic, but on the spot that will be covered by the headband.
You can see here more pics, this body is for a "Fedora Stingy", this model doesn"t go with my face shape, it can be sent to Optimo or Art and they can block it for you, the total to invest is going to be half of what you regulary pay for a hat of this quality ( I'm no talking of Brent Black, he can charge for this hat finished $ 2,000.00 ) this is your oportunity to have a piece of art on your head.

haed3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR